Intersnack divides €50m European media duties between Vizeum and Initiative
Intersnack, the German food manufacturer, is believed to have split its €50 million pan-European media business between Vizeum and Initiative.
KP Snacks: parent group Intersnack hires Vizeum and Initiative for European business
Vizeum has won Intersnack’s media business in the UK, France, Slovakia and Poland and retained the accounts in the Netherlands and Ireland.
IPG’s Initiative is expected to handle around €30 million of accounts, including Intersnack’s largest (domestic) market Germany, Italy and Spain.
Intersnack’s brands in the UK include KP, Hula Hoops and McCoy’s, and the media account was previously handled by WPP's Primus.
The review process was handled by Ebiquity Germany.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury