Intersnack divides €50m European media duties between Vizeum and Initiative
Intersnack, the German food manufacturer, is believed to have split its €50 million pan-European media business between Vizeum and Initiative.
KP Snacks: parent group Intersnack hires Vizeum and Initiative for European business
Vizeum has won Intersnack’s media business in the UK, France, Slovakia and Poland and retained the accounts in the Netherlands and Ireland.
IPG’s Initiative is expected to handle around €30 million of accounts, including Intersnack’s largest (domestic) market Germany, Italy and Spain.
Intersnack’s brands in the UK include KP, Hula Hoops and McCoy’s, and the media account was previously handled by WPP's Primus.
The review process was handled by Ebiquity Germany.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)