Pick of the week: Uncle Ben's, AMV BBDO
Kate Magee thinks Uncle Ben’s new social film is tasty: "This is a smart film that, in an engaging way, highlights the statistic that one in four parents don’t cook with their kids." It was written by Liam Donnelly, art directed by Phil Holbrook and Steve Stretton, and directed by Chris Faith through Fat Lemon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London