Unilever hands global Wall's account to DDB
Unilever has appointed DDB to be the global creative agency for its Wall's ice cream brand, following a pitch led by Adam & Eve/DDB.
Wall's ice cream: 'goodbye serious' by A&E/DDB
A&E/DDB, which already handled the business in Europe, pitched against Lowe & Partners for the business. Lowe handled the brand in South-East Asia and Latin America and its Madrid office Lola led its pitch.
The DDB agencies DM9 in Brazil and Tribal in Singapore assisted A&E/DDB in the pitch.
This summer, A&E/DDB launched a new positioning for the Wall’s ice cream brand in the UK based around "goodbye serious".
Ian Maskell, the vice-president, global brand development Wall’s & desserts at Unilever, said: "The agency have done a great job with Wall’s over the last year and we see the opportunity to streamline efforts behind bigger, more powerful and single-minded communication across the totality of the Wall’s brand."
According to Unilever, Wall’s has a global turnover in excess of €2 billion (£1.6 billion).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury