Unilever hands global Wall's account to DDB
Unilever has appointed DDB to be the global creative agency for its Wall's ice cream brand, following a pitch led by Adam & Eve/DDB.
Wall's ice cream: 'goodbye serious' by A&E/DDB
A&E/DDB, which already handled the business in Europe, pitched against Lowe & Partners for the business. Lowe handled the brand in South-East Asia and Latin America and its Madrid office Lola led its pitch.
The DDB agencies DM9 in Brazil and Tribal in Singapore assisted A&E/DDB in the pitch.
This summer, A&E/DDB launched a new positioning for the Wall’s ice cream brand in the UK based around "goodbye serious".
Ian Maskell, the vice-president, global brand development Wall’s & desserts at Unilever, said: "The agency have done a great job with Wall’s over the last year and we see the opportunity to streamline efforts behind bigger, more powerful and single-minded communication across the totality of the Wall’s brand."
According to Unilever, Wall’s has a global turnover in excess of €2 billion (£1.6 billion).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)