Handheld / mobile device marketing
Mobile phone accessory maker charges up an apocalyptic scene for its Super Bowl debut
Three is expanding its 'Feel at Home' campaign with a ten-day Instagram competition in partnership with Global Radio's Capital Breakfast show with Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon.
What are the things that media owners offer that are tempting more agency executives to cross over to the other side, Arif Durrani and David Benady ask.
Havas Media Group, home to Havas Media and Arena, has formed a partnership with Facebook's Atlas to better track users and serve ads around the world, starting in the US and Western Europe.
Ashton Kutcher cannot keep away from adland. After kicking off the month by featuring in the latest Wrigley's Extra spot he was all over CES last week. Campaign takes a look at the other ads the actor has starred in over the years.
Flexible devices for clothing, virtual-reality contact lenses and tools to help hearing impediments are some of the futuristic use cases for rapidly emerging wearables.
A comprehensive round-up of the latest product launches at CES, courtesy of Stuff, the consumer tech authority.
This year's "Cannes for geeks" monster consumer electronics show in Las Vegas features keynote sessions from Ford and Intel, and covers subjects including the changes wrought by mobile.
After rolling out a series of tools to collaborate with agencies better and focusing on its video ad offering, the world's biggest social network became a grown-up advertising medium in 2014.
Tablets, led by Apple's iPad, Samsung's Galaxy and Google's Nexus, are set to overtake laptops as the UK's most popular place to watch television and films after main TV sets, according to research from Thinkbox.
Giffgaff, the SIM-only mobile network, is abandoning its one-agency structure and is building a roster of creative shops.
Currys PC World, Asda, Very, Littlewoods, Boots, BT and Argos have all launched Black Friday ads today.
As the world wide web celebrates its first quarter-century, its inventor, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, took to the stage at SapientNitro's latest Idea Exchange event to discuss the ways in which technology, creativity and data will shape the world of brand a...
The Advertising Standards Agency (ASA) has banned a "strongly sexual" ad by Giffgaff, the mobile telephone network, after one complaint.
Tesco Clubcard has launched a Twitter campaign that helps Christmas shoppers find gifts that "won't break the bank".
Hammerson, the retail property developer, has used a 13-feet automated mechanical model to showcase the wide variety of the Christmas gifts available at its shopping centres.
Samsung is launching its first festive TV campaign in the UK, which portrays its products as an integral part of the Christmas season.
Ed Sheeran, the singer songwriter, follows Michael Bublé and The Gorillaz in getting his own O2 "walk" ad to promote his Wembley Stadium shows.
Blending in with conversations on social media, or using "cocktail party etiquette", is the best way to develop content marketing, according to Patrick Albano, the vice president of EMEA advertising solutions at Yahoo.
Campaign takes of look at the major Christmas ads including John Lewis, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Asda and Debenhams, some of which have pulled at viewers' heartstrings, while others have offered up some comedy.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London