HTC creates limited edition phones with abstract David Koma designs
Fashion designer David Koma, whose clothes have been worn by stars including Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and Rihanna, has created 10 limited edition HTC One mini handsets that celebrate the concept of "change".
HTC: limited edition HTC One designs by David Koma
Abstract designs from Koma’s Autumn/Winter 2013 collection and upcoming Spring/Summer 2014 show have been printed on the phone’s aluminium back panel.
Client: Peter Frolund, general manager at HTC
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London