FCB Inferno's ad for Sport England encouraging women to participate in sport has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
The London boroughs have appointed Enter, Manning Gottlieb OMD and Carat to handle the first campaign to prevent rising HIV infection rates in London.
Tell us about your idea. Currently, there are 850,000 people in the UK suffering from dementia, and this number is set to soar over the next 20 years. There are many side effects associated with dementia, two of which are memory loss and wandering ...
The NHS Blood and Transplant service has issued a brief to agencies ahead of a new campaign.
A video showing young boys' reactions to violence against women has made it to the top of the Campaign Viral Chart this week.
St John Ambulance has launched a light-hearted campaign that teaches people how save a life, and features voiceovers from David Walliams, David Mitchell, Johnny Vegas and Sir John Hurt.
The tobacco giant behind Silk Cut's appeal against the Advertising Standards Authority's ban on an ad that questioned the evidence base for the Government's plans to enforce plain packaging for cigarettes has been rejected.
Fitbit leads a pack of electronic tools eating into a market dominated by brands like Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig.
The Advertising Association has defended the current system of a self-regulation as a cost effective approach to alcohol advertising.
Public Health England is inviting agencies to pitch for the launch of the Living Well brand and to manage its flagship Smokefree brand.
If government departments understood how advertising could be used to make savings, not just change behaviours, the NHS could save billions, according to Sir Chris Powell.
The Breast Cancer Campaign "wear it pink" fundraising initiative has crowd-sourced four videos to run across cinema, digital, social media and out-of-home channels.
Shock ads of pancreatic cancer patients wishing they had more survivable cancers grew awareness of the condition, leading to a projected increase in earlier diagnoses that could save the NHS 3.1 million an ROI of about 4,000:1 Ali Stunt The ...
Few would have predicted it - and, be assured, some are still contesting it - but Sir Martin Sorrell's M4C has all but lost the Government's media buying business. This begs the question: how?
Comedians Paddy McGuinness and Alastair James Hay (Al Murray) star in Public Health England's £3.2 million campaign for Stoptober, the annual drive to encourage smokers to quit this October.
JWT London has produced a film for the National Centre for Domestic Violence to coincide with the World Cup, which highlights how violence against women rises by more than 25 per cent after England football matches.
Macmillan Cancer Support has approached advertising agencies about a fundraising project.
NHS Blood and Transplant, the special health authority that supplies blood and organs to hospitals in England and North Wales, is looking to appoint a digital agency.
Why Campaign is loving Kevin Doherty, client services director at Fitch.
Alzheimer's Society is holding a pitch to find a creative agency to help boost the dementia charity's profile.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London