Nuffield Health appoints Now to handle integrated ad task
Nuffield Health, the healthcare charity, has appointed Now to handle its advertising and strategic communications.
Nuffield Health: appoints Now to its integrated ad business
Now won the account following a pitch process that kicked-off last October.
Its appointment follows the selection of MediaCom to handle Nuffield's media planning and buying last November.
Beta had previously worked with Nuffield on its advertising activity, having won the integrated business in October 2011.
Now’s work will cover all three elements of Nuffield Health’s operation – hospitals, fitness and wellbeing, and corporate.
Nuffield operates 31 hospitals and 65 fitness centres across the country and is also the UK’s largest corporate fitness provider, with more than 100,000 members.
Mark Lund, a managing partner at Now, said: "Nuffield has a wonderfully compelling vision for improving the UK’s health and a real appetite for growth. We’re delighted to be working with them."
Nuffield Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise and reinvests any profits into patient and customer care.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...