Macmillan calls pitch for fundraising brief
Macmillan Cancer Support has approached advertising agencies about a fundraising project.
Macmillan: fundraising project
The charity has asked for credentials from several shops. If the project goes ahead, the activity will be a small-scale piece of work that will not affect Macmillan’s relationship with its lead advertising agency, VCCP.
Macmillan declined to comment on the plans. VCCP was appointed to the main creative account in March 2012.
Its most recent campaign, "thank you", launched in February and depicted a woman visualising all the people who have helped her with her illness.
The agency won the business after a final pitch against Creature London. M&C Saatchi was involved at an earlier stage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London