Macmillan calls pitch for fundraising brief
Macmillan Cancer Support has approached advertising agencies about a fundraising project.
Macmillan: fundraising project
The charity has asked for credentials from several shops. If the project goes ahead, the activity will be a small-scale piece of work that will not affect Macmillan’s relationship with its lead advertising agency, VCCP.
Macmillan declined to comment on the plans. VCCP was appointed to the main creative account in March 2012.
Its most recent campaign, "thank you", launched in February and depicted a woman visualising all the people who have helped her with her illness.
The agency won the business after a final pitch against Creature London. M&C Saatchi was involved at an earlier stage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London