January is always filled with holiday ads and this year is no different with campaigns from Virgin Holidays, Hotels.com, Kuoni and many more as consumers consider their summer break.
Lucky Generals has won Hostelworld.com's global branding and advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Warner Leisure, owned by the Bourne Leisure, has appointed Now without a pitch.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has appointed Atelier to handle its advertising across EMEA.
GLH, the hotel company that owns the Thistle brand, among others, has appointed Mr President as the lead strategic and creative agency for two new brands.
Airbnb, the holiday rentals company, has created an animation to mark the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
The Shard's Shangri-La Hotel has begun contacting agencies as it considers appointing a creative shop in the UK.
The Class of 92, a brand run by the former Manchester United players Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville, has appointed Work Club across two digital projects.
Top10.com, the hotel booking start up, has picked Creature London to create its first TV campaign.
Airbnb, the travel-rental website, has awarded its UK media account to Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Louise Ridley gets giddy about the new Booking.com ad: "This makes the spot-on observation that, even if you re in a five-star hotel, you re probably more excited about the free toiletries." It was written by Zoe Hawkins and Siavosh Zabeti, art direc...
Booking.com celebrates the small things that can make or break holiday accommodation for people, in its first UK brand campaign.
W&K London hires husband and wife creative team Carlos Alija and Laura Sampedro, and General Mills names Jennifer Jorgensen as its new marketing director, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing, media and PR.
Premier Inn, the hotel chain, has launched a £15 million ad campaign, the brand's largest media spend to date
IPG Mediabrands' Initiative has been awarded the £15 million media planning and buying business for Travelodge, the agency's biggest account win in a decade.
American Express is partnering with TripAdvisor to allow its card members to log into the travel review site to post verified card member reviews, see where other Amex customers are shopping and get special offers.
Condé Nast Traveller UK is hoping to cash in on the emergence of the wealthy Chinese tourist with the launch of a new bi-annual glossy, the Mandarin Expert Guide to Shopping in London.
Ben Hall thinks Holiday Inn s latest ad is more stressful than restful: "The cheesy selfies and 8-bit soundtrack don t inspire confidence that my digital self will be truly at peace even with complimentary Wi-Fi. The concept isn t all bad but, ...
Travelodge is reviewing its UK advertising and media accounts ahead of a major above-the-line campaign.
Thomas Cook has worked with Havas Worldwide to create a three-ad campaign featuring James Nesbitt, the star of 'The Hobbit' and 'Cold Feet'.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London