Agencies line up for Radisson ad brief
Radisson Hotels is on the hunt for an agency to handle its UK advertising business.
Radisson: briefed agencies
The group has contacted shops directly and issued a two-part brief for the business, which covers its mainstream hotels and its five-star Radisson Edwardian hotels.
Radisson has worked with the travel and leisure advertising specialist Souk 360 and also handles some of its marketing in-house.
Radisson Edwardian introduced QR codes to its restaurant menus last year, linking diners to an online video of a chef preparing dishes.
The group also partnered with Facebook and Foursquare to launch a digital tool for consumers to extend their check-out time using smartphones.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford