Insurance news & analysis
Bloomberg has expanded its media footprint with the launch of a new flagship media site, Bloomberg Business, designed to broaden the financial giant's remit in the business world.
Gocompare.com, the price comparison website, has aired a new ad, continuing the 'Go, Go Power' campaign that began during Christmas 2014.
Admiral Group, the insurance company, is in talks with creative agencies about its flagship brand.
It s showdown time in the Lloyds Bank media review as the marketing director, Katherine Kehoe, holds a single briefing for all involved at the Covent Garden Hotel today (Thursday). Expect sharp suits and smiles all round from the shortlisted agenci...
Legal & General is reviewing of all its media and advertising accounts, saying that it wants to take its branding to "the next level".
Sharon Osbourne, the reality TV celebrity, stars in the latest Moneysupermarket.com ad, which features a man wearing tight denim shorts and heels, dancing to Pussycat Dolls.
Aviva, the insurer, is reviewing its international creative account, potentially ending its decade-long relationship with Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Aviva, the insurance company, is reviewing its international creative advertising account, potentially bringing an end to its decade-long relationship with Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Beagle Street has avoided censure after the Advertising Standards Authority received more than 100 complaints that the life insurance company's TV ad was scaring children.
Confused.com, the insurance comparison site, is to introduce new characters to its TV ad on Christmas day.
Comparethemarket.com is going to have its own dramatic Christmas Day storyline as one of the meerkats departs the advertiser's mini soap during a special ad to air on ITV.
Zurich is today launching a Europe-wide cinema and online campaign showing the insurer's employees going to great lengths to protect some snowmen.
Hiscox, the insurer, makes good use of 3D projection mapping in a TV brand campaign that launches tonight.
Royal London, the mutual life and pensions company, is launching a TV spot featuring time traveller, Roy.
Watch Direct Line's latest ad starring Harvey Keitel reprising his character Winston Wolf from 'Pulp Fiction'.
Comparethemarket.com is running the first UK Premium Video Ad campaign on Facebook, to expand its recent activity around the baby Oleg character.
Comparethemarket.com's meerkat mascots take their adopted son back to his African roots in a campaign from the insurance comparison website.
Allianz Group, Europe's largest insurer, is set to move its global advertising account to Ogilvy Group following a pitch process.
Protect Your Bubble, the insurer that specialises in gadgets, is pitching for a creative agency in the UK.
Rapp has been awarded the creative, media and data accounts for Cigna Insurance Services in the UK, following a three-way pitch.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London