Insurance news & analysis
Comparethemarket.com is running the first UK Premium Video Ad campaign on Facebook, to expand its recent activity around the baby Oleg character.
Comparethemarket.com's meerkat mascots take their adopted son back to his African roots in a campaign from the insurance comparison website.
Allianz Group, Europe's largest insurer, is set to move its global advertising account to Ogilvy Group following a pitch process.
Protect Your Bubble, the insurer that specialises in gadgets, is pitching for a creative agency in the UK.
Rapp has been awarded the creative, media and data accounts for Cigna Insurance Services in the UK, following a three-way pitch.
Charles Courtier, the global chief executive of MEC, has described the awarding of the $1 billion (£600 million) worldwide media account to his agency as a "life changing win" and "crucially important" to his network, in a missive to staff.
John Lewis has put the direct marketing account for its insurance brand up for review.
Direct Line has appointed Saatchi & Saatchi to its £46 million ad account, ending its relationship with M&C Saatchi.
PruProtect, the life protection insurance company, has hired BBD Perfect Storm to handle its advertising account.
Comparethemarket.com will unveil its latest idents for 'Coronation Street' on ITV this evening, the first to be set away from "the street" since the comparison site started sponsoring the show.
Scottish Widows has returned to TV with a campaign featuring its iconic hooded woman, as the Lloyds Banking Group-owned pensions and investments provider looks forward to its 200th anniversary next year.
Simply Business, the online comparison site for business insurance, has hired UM London to its media planning and buying account ahead of its first big ad campaign.
BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, has put the £300 million media account for Comparethemarket.com and four of its other businesses up for pitch.
Comparethemarket.com will introduce a new character into its long-running Comparethemeerkat.com storyline in a TV ad airing on Christmas Day.
Direct Line is reviewing its £46 million advertising account, putting incumbent M&C Saatchi on alert.
Confused.com, the insurance comparison website, will launch the first two of its festive ads on Sunday with a spot that features its Brian the Robot character at his first ever Christmas party.
Gary Barlow, the 'X Factor' presenter and former Take That frontman, has performed with Aleksandr Orlov to mark the one-year anniversary of Comparethemarket.com sponsoring 'Coronation Street'
Gary Barlow has teamed up with Comparethemarket.com's meerkat mascots in an ad campaign, ahead of the launch of the singer's latest album.
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison service, has selected Huge London to work on user experience and website design, after a pitch.
Moneysupermarket.com, the price comparison website, is in the early stages of discussing a CRM brief with agencies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...