Insurance news & analysis
Charles Courtier, the global chief executive of MEC, has described the awarding of the $1 billion (£600 million) worldwide media account to his agency as a "life changing win" and "crucially important" to his network, in a missive to staff.
John Lewis has put the direct marketing account for its insurance brand up for review.
Direct Line has appointed Saatchi & Saatchi to its £46 million ad account, ending its relationship with M&C Saatchi.
PruProtect, the life protection insurance company, has hired BBD Perfect Storm to handle its advertising account.
Comparethemarket.com will unveil its latest idents for 'Coronation Street' on ITV this evening, the first to be set away from "the street" since the comparison site started sponsoring the show.
Scottish Widows has returned to TV with a campaign featuring its iconic hooded woman, as the Lloyds Banking Group-owned pensions and investments provider looks forward to its 200th anniversary next year.
Simply Business, the online comparison site for business insurance, has hired UM London to its media planning and buying account ahead of its first big ad campaign.
BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, has put the £300 million media account for Comparethemarket.com and four of its other businesses up for pitch.
Comparethemarket.com will introduce a new character into its long-running Comparethemeerkat.com storyline in a TV ad airing on Christmas Day.
Direct Line is reviewing its £46 million advertising account, putting incumbent M&C Saatchi on alert.
Confused.com, the insurance comparison website, will launch the first two of its festive ads on Sunday with a spot that features its Brian the Robot character at his first ever Christmas party.
Gary Barlow, the 'X Factor' presenter and former Take That frontman, has performed with Aleksandr Orlov to mark the one-year anniversary of Comparethemarket.com sponsoring 'Coronation Street'
Gary Barlow has teamed up with Comparethemarket.com's meerkat mascots in an ad campaign, ahead of the launch of the singer's latest album.
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison service, has selected Huge London to work on user experience and website design, after a pitch.
Moneysupermarket.com, the price comparison website, is in the early stages of discussing a CRM brief with agencies.
The price comparison site Gocompare has handed its £40 million advertising account to Fold7.
Zurich Insurance Company has launched an ad campaign prompting people to think about how it can protect the things they "truly love".
Scottish Widows, the pensions company, has named 101 as its agency of record after a competitive pitch.
UTV Media's TalkSport has signed up the insurance broker GoSkippy Insurance in a significant six-figure deal to sponsor all of the radio station's traffic and travel updates.
Confused.com, the insurance comparison company, is looking for a digital agency to help revamp its website, following its rebrand in June.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Automotive Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...