Comparethemarket.com brings in Liz Hurley
Comparethemarket.com has launched a new TV ad showing the past life of female meerkat Maiya as a spy, as part of a campaign involving Liz Hurley.
The TV ad, "Agent Maiya", is set on the Meerkovo Express and styled like a spy film. Maiya rescues Aleksandr from the clutches of the evil villain Tin Nose before parachuting off a high bridge to safety.
The Aleksandr voiceover says: "Maiya was the greatest spy in all of Russia. Now she is specials reward for peoples who get insurance or credit card at Comparethemarket.com. Simples."
Outdoor, social media, digital and experiential PR activity will support the TV ad. Comparethemarket has released a set of spy-themed photographs of Hurley to celebrate the campaign and she will feature at an event in London on Wednesday.
Created by VCCP, Javier Romartinez wrote the ad and Stephen Misir art directed it. Darren Walsh directed the spot through Passion Pictures. The media planning and buying for the campaign was by ZenithOptimedia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex