Top ten ads of the week: Gocompare.com's Mini-Me beats EE and Vodafone
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
This week's most recalled ad is for Gocompare.com and stars the incomparable Gio Compario playing around with a doll of himself.
In second place is Kevin Bacon pulling a shed-load of data through the desert for EE, while in third spot in our countdown, Vodafone's bees extoll the virtues of the carrier's own data-busting plan.
Agency/TV Buyer: Dare/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Saatchi & Saatchi/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/YR/OMD
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindshare
Brand: Old El Paso
Agency/TV Buyer: Saatchi & Saatchi/UM London
Brand: Jacob's cream crackers
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/ZenithOptimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: Über/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: St Lukes/OMD
Brand: Currys/PC World
Agency/TV Buyer: M&C Saatchi/Walker Media
Adwatch research was conducted from 22 - 27 August 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London