Business insurance site hires UM London ahead of ad push
Simply Business, the online comparison site for business insurance, has hired UM London to its media planning and buying account ahead of its first big ad campaign.
Simply Business: appoints UM London ahead of first major ad campaign
UM London will work alongside People Ideas & Culture, which picked up the advertising account for Simply Business around six months ago and will manage its creative from its new Copenhagen office.
The Interpublic media agency will initially plan and buy a test TV and digital ad campaign to launch in the spring of this year. If the test campaign is successful, UM will be charged with developing an ad campaign with a "significant" budget.
Jasper Martens, the head of marketing and communications at Simply Business, said: "UM London’s preparation, planning and approach were the strongest by far, beating contenders OMD and others. UM London won because the agency looked after our needs most closely."
Simply Business has not worked with a media agency before.
Natalie Yorke, the new business director at UM London, said: "This project will further boost UM London’s proven track record in growing brands and businesses through a thorough test, learn and refine approach."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)