Campaign has published its first ever Half-Term School Reports, a crowd-sourced measure of the ad and media industry in the first half of 2013.More
New business leagues
24 October: The7stars lands Save the Children.
24 October 2014: The Corner wins Omega Pharma, while 18 Feet & Rising adds House of Fraser and Nando's grocery to its billings.
Apple has retained the top spot in the 12th annual CoolBrands survey, which this year is favouring premium fashion names over digital and affordable brands.
Apple has been crowned Britain's coolest brand in 2012, ahead of video sharing service YouTube, last year's leader Aston Martin, and this year's fastest climber, Twitter, according to the annual CoolBrands survey.
Apple may be about to launch its iPhone 5 while laying claim to be the biggest company in the world, with a market cap in excess of $335bn, but the tech company remains a distant second to the 98-year-old car maker, Aston Martin, in the cool stakes.
Social Brands 100
The Social Brands report, in association with Social Bakers, has benchmarked performance across Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
In 2012, brands became more adept at using social media and have achieved far greater levels of engagement, writes Gordon MacMillan.
Retail brands including John Lewis, Sainsbury's and Waitrose make up a quarter of this year's Social Brands 100 shortlist, which was unveiled this morning.
Premium watchmaker Rolex has been voted the UK's number one consumer brand for the second year running, according to a list compiled by Superbrands, with Apple and Microsoft in second and third positions respectively.
Rolex, the luxury watch brand, has topped the Consumer Superbrands 2012 index for the first time, leaving Coca-Cola and Google at second and third place, respectively.
Regional ad agencies
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)