Campaign has published its first ever Half-Term School Reports, a crowd-sourced measure of the ad and media industry in the first half of 2013.More
New business leagues
21 November 2014: Total Media wins several accounts, including The Book People.
21 November 2014: WCRS wins King, Adam & Eve/DDB lands Maille and The Corner captures The Senet Group.
Apple has retained the top spot in the 12th annual CoolBrands survey, which this year is favouring premium fashion names over digital and affordable brands.
Apple has been crowned Britain's coolest brand in 2012, ahead of video sharing service YouTube, last year's leader Aston Martin, and this year's fastest climber, Twitter, according to the annual CoolBrands survey.
Apple may be about to launch its iPhone 5 while laying claim to be the biggest company in the world, with a market cap in excess of $335bn, but the tech company remains a distant second to the 98-year-old car maker, Aston Martin, in the cool stakes.
Social Brands 100
The Social Brands report, in association with Social Bakers, has benchmarked performance across Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
In 2012, brands became more adept at using social media and have achieved far greater levels of engagement, writes Gordon MacMillan.
Retail brands including John Lewis, Sainsbury's and Waitrose make up a quarter of this year's Social Brands 100 shortlist, which was unveiled this morning.
Premium watchmaker Rolex has been voted the UK's number one consumer brand for the second year running, according to a list compiled by Superbrands, with Apple and Microsoft in second and third positions respectively.
Rolex, the luxury watch brand, has topped the Consumer Superbrands 2012 index for the first time, leaving Coca-Cola and Google at second and third place, respectively.
Regional ad agencies
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury