Magazine ABCs 2012
There was an air of inevitability about the swathes of falls in circulation figures for UK magazines in the last six months of 2012.More
Magazine ABCs: Jan to Jun 2012
Three media buyers analyse the latest circulation figures from the consumer magazine industry and offer their views on who has come off best and worst.
Men's Health and Men's Fitness are defying the troubled men's paid-for lifestyle market that in some quarters shows little sign of stabilising, according to the latest round of magazine ABC figures.
Tablet subscriptions provide a glimmer of light in the latest set of magazine ABC results, but more effective cross-channel measurement is still required, reports Alasdair Reid and Katherine Levy.
The circulations of IPC's Soaplife and Hearst Magazines' Inside Soap have fallen significantly year on year, although the majority of TV titles avoided large declines, according to the July to December 2011 magazine ABC figures.
FHM, the former leader in the men's magazine sector, has recorded a 9.5% dive in circulation over the final six months of last year according to the latest magazine ABC figures released today.
The Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) has adapted its consumer magazine reporting standards to allow publishers to include their overseas digital editions.
While publishers, media agencies and advertisers mull over the latest magazine ABC figures, here's a look back at some of the methods used by the press to promote their titles during the first six months of 2011.
Future has published independently audited figures claiming 14,223 average monthly sales for the interactive iPad edition of T3, separately to its magazine ABC figures due out today.
Magazine ABCs: Jul to Dec 2012
Condé Nast's Glamour and Hearst's Good Housekeeping have topped the inaugural rankings of the combined print and digital magazine circulations, compiled by the Professional Publishers Association today.
Condé Nast's Easy Living bucked the trend in a struggling women's glossy magazine market in the last six months of 2012 by increasing its circulation by 7.1% year on year to 150,020.
Today's ABC Consumer magazine release signals an encouraging leap forward in the reporting of the breadth of 'Print Brands'. An unprecedented number of digital editions have been reported in this release, double that of the previous period.
Time Out, the London lifestyle magazine, has exceeded its 305,000 circulation target in the first set of official numbers after becoming a free ad-funded title.
I don't think there are any surprises with the latest ABC figures. Every six months we are going to see print circulations decrease further and further for the majority of titles. As media continues to evolve and platforms proliferate and develop we ...
Latest magazine news
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London