Magazine news & analysis
Following the Radio Times posting a circulation of 762,814 yesterday, Kathy Day, the managing director of Radio Times Group, explains why the magazine is still going strong in the internet age.
The Economist's UK edition was crowned king of the current affairs titles in the Audit Bureau of Circulations' most recent report, with a combined print and digital readership of 223,730.
IPC Media maintained its dominance in the home interests sector in the first half of 2014, with its Ideal Home, Style at Home and Living etc, all increasing their combined print and digital circulations.
The digital transition taking place within the UK's magazine industry was highlighted in today's report for the first six months of 2014 by the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
IPC Media's iconic 62-year-old music title NME suffered an almost 19 per cent decline period on period in its joint print and digital circulations in the first half of the year.
IPC Media's Marie Claire was one of two leading women's UK monthly lifestyle titles to suffer a double-digit fall in joint print and digital circulations in the first six months of 2014, according to figures released today.
Hearst Rodale's Men's Health has the highest combined print and digital circulation of any men's magazine at 207,254, according to figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
As The Week reports its first digital ABC, chief executive Kerin O'Connor talks about the reasons why Dennis Publishing made the move and why it is not included along side the magazine in the official ABC audit.
Hello!'s circulation has overtaken OK! magazine for the first time in 15 years, according to the latest report from the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
It is only "ABC Day" to those in the media business. For readers it's just another great day to interact with their favourite brands, says James Papworth, marketing director of PPA.
Hearst's Company magazine aimed at 16-24 year old females, is set to become a standalone digital brand after its October issue out next month.
We catch up with Jerry Wright, chief executive of ABC, as he oversees the Consumer Magazine Report and makes his guest cricketing debut as MediaTel take on Kantar.
Future, the consolidating international media group, has unveiled its new executive management team under chief executive Zillah Byng-Maddick.
Condé Nast's September 2014 issue of Vogue is the monthly magazine's biggest-ever fashion issue, carrying more than £4.5 million-worth of ads.
News the former permanent secretary for government comms, Matt Tee, has been appointed as the first chief executive of the new media regulator, IPSO, has met with a mixed reaction.
Some things in the media business we liked in the week up to 1 August, and one thing we didn't...
This year's Media Week Awards have attracted a record number of 563 entries from the UK's most innovative media companies.
Mark Dinning, Empire's longest-serving editor, is leaving the Bauer Media film magazine after eight years to become the editor of Time Out Dubai.
Vogue's editor of more than two decades tells David Benady how the magazine has remained high-end while widening its appeal.
Creature London has created the winning image for Cosmopolitan's campaign to remember the victims of honour killings.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)