Time Inc teams with Google for programmatic exchange
Time Inc, the parent company of IPC Media, is launching a single global programmatic buying exchange for all of its titles, using Google's programmatic platform.
Marie Claire: inventory to be made available via Google's programmatic platform
IPC's publications such as Marie Claire and NME will make their desktop and mobile inventory available on the buying platform, along with Time Inc's US magazine titles such as Time, People, Sports Illustrated and InStyle.
The real-time marketplace DoubleClick Ad Exchange, which is partnered with the GoogleDisplay Network, powers the platform.
Time Inc claims it will be the one of the world's largest premium programmatic ad exchanges, with access to 116 million consumers.
IPC Media claims to have experienced impressive year-on-year growth in its programmatic capabilities recently.
Sam Finlay, the head of digital advertising at IPC Media, said: "We have been growing our programmatic capabilities and offering across the IPC portfolio exponentially since the middle of last year.
"This new initiative, partnering with our parent company Time Inc on the DoubleClick Adexchange, creates a premium portfolio of scale for our clients to access across a broad range of audiences. We believe this is an unrivalled offering in the market and we are very excited by its potential."
As part of the relationship with Google, "editorial-themed" packages also will be available for brands to buy programmatically.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London