PPA Chairman in Oscar-style selfie
The new chairman of the Professional Publishers Association, Haymarket's Kevin Costello, was snapped last night in a picture that looked a little familiar.
Osacar-style: Kevin Costello features in this group selfie taken at the PPA New Talent Awards night
Staff at Haymarket, where Costello is group chief executive, took this group selfie at Tuesday night’s PPA New Talent Awards.
The event held a selfie competition in homage to the "selfie that broke Twitter" at the Oscars on Sunday night, featuring celebrities including Bradley Cooper, Ellen DeGeneres, Jenifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts.
But we must urge caution to anyone in the media industry who’d like to share this photo – we don’t want a repeat of the original, which was retweeted over two million times and caused Twitter to crash temporarily.
The Oscars selfie that broke Obama's record with 2m retweets (and broke Twitter) pic.twitter.com/OwyG1GnkzC
— Drew Benvie (@drewb) March 3, 2014
If you have a story for Campaign's Diary, email email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)