PPA Chairman in Oscar-style selfie
The new chairman of the Professional Publishers Association, Haymarket's Kevin Costello, was snapped last night in a picture that looked a little familiar.
Osacar-style: Kevin Costello features in this group selfie taken at the PPA New Talent Awards night
Staff at Haymarket, where Costello is group chief executive, took this group selfie at Tuesday night’s PPA New Talent Awards.
The event held a selfie competition in homage to the "selfie that broke Twitter" at the Oscars on Sunday night, featuring celebrities including Bradley Cooper, Ellen DeGeneres, Jenifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts.
But we must urge caution to anyone in the media industry who’d like to share this photo – we don’t want a repeat of the original, which was retweeted over two million times and caused Twitter to crash temporarily.
The Oscars selfie that broke Obama's record with 2m retweets (and broke Twitter) pic.twitter.com/OwyG1GnkzC
— Drew Benvie (@drewb) March 3, 2014
If you have a story for Campaign's Diary, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)