Danny Rogers returns to PRWeek as editor-in-chief
Danny Rogers, the brand editor of Campaign and editor-in-chief of the Brand Republic Group, is to return to PRWeek this week, as editor-in-chief.
Rogers: returning to PRWeek
He will be focusing on PRWeek's digital strategy in the UK as well as working closely with PRWeek US and Asia on the brand’s global strategy. His appointment follows the departure of the brand editor, Ruth Wyatt, last week.
Rogers will remain editor-in-chief of Haymarket's Brand Republic portfolio, which includes Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic and Media Week.
Rogers has been brand editor of Campaign since December 2012. Prior to that he led PRWeek editorially for six years, during which time he was awarded Business Editor of the Year by The British Society of Magazine Editors and highly commended as Editor of the Year by the PPA.
Jane Macken, the managing director of Haymarket Business Media (HBM), said: ‘Danny has done a terrific job on Campaign, which is stronger than ever in print with digital traffic also growing by around 20 per cent year on year. It is not surprising that he has been shortlisted this year for Business Editor of the Year by the PPA.
"As one of our most experienced and accomplished editors in HBM, we now need Danny to concentrate on PRWeek to help deliver an ambitious global audience-first strategy.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)