"Behind the scenes" news
Ahead of making your new year's resolutions, Campaign offers a suggestion: 2014 is the year you should learn to code.
David Beckham has stripped to his underwear for H&M once again, this time to promote the brand's autumn winter 2013 Bodywear collection.
BT is launching a major ad campaign featuring footballer Gareth Bale to promote the launch of its free BT Sport channels.
Work stories featuring 'Making Of' videos
Volvo Trucks used Spain s running of the bulls festivals as inspiration for a stunt demonstrating its FL model s agility. The Swedish agency Forsman Bodenfors created the "360 degrees" online spot, which was filmed using 28 cameras. The video shows...
NFU Mutual is launching a campaign to introduce its new brand identity. The work, which is the first by Grey London since winning the account last year, includes a new strapline and brand positioning: "It s about time." Three TV spots and five press ...
Pretty Green, Liam Gallagher's fashion label, invited the first 50 people who bought sunglasses from the new range to take part in a photo shoot by Tom Oxley.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Research Manager. FMCG, ad hoc Stopgap £37000 per annum, London
- Merchandising and Supply Manager Creative Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum, Sleaford