"Behind the scenes" news
After last week's launch of the Rugby World Cup 2015 campaign starring Charles Dance, BBH Sport executive creative director explains how it all happened.
Did you know that the first Imperial War Museum (IWM) was founded in 1917, while the First World War was still being fought?
We take a look at the making of "the bear & the hare", the first John Lewis Christmas campaign to combine both 2D and 3D animation.
Work stories featuring 'Making Of' videos
Volvo Trucks used Spain s running of the bulls festivals as inspiration for a stunt demonstrating its FL model s agility. The Swedish agency Forsman Bodenfors created the "360 degrees" online spot, which was filmed using 28 cameras. The video shows...
NFU Mutual is launching a campaign to introduce its new brand identity. The work, which is the first by Grey London since winning the account last year, includes a new strapline and brand positioning: "It s about time." Three TV spots and five press ...
Pretty Green, Liam Gallagher's fashion label, invited the first 50 people who bought sunglasses from the new range to take part in a photo shoot by Tom Oxley.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)