"Behind the scenes" news
Did you know that the first Imperial War Museum (IWM) was founded in 1917, while the First World War was still being fought?
We take a look at the making of "the bear & the hare", the first John Lewis Christmas campaign to combine both 2D and 3D animation.
Ahead of making your new year's resolutions, Campaign offers a suggestion: 2014 is the year you should learn to code.
Work stories featuring 'Making Of' videos
Volvo Trucks used Spain s running of the bulls festivals as inspiration for a stunt demonstrating its FL model s agility. The Swedish agency Forsman Bodenfors created the "360 degrees" online spot, which was filmed using 28 cameras. The video shows...
NFU Mutual is launching a campaign to introduce its new brand identity. The work, which is the first by Grey London since winning the account last year, includes a new strapline and brand positioning: "It s about time." Three TV spots and five press ...
Pretty Green, Liam Gallagher's fashion label, invited the first 50 people who bought sunglasses from the new range to take part in a photo shoot by Tom Oxley.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)