YouGov expands in the US with acquisition of marketing consultancy
NEW YORK -YouGov, the online market research firm, is to acquire US marketing and strategic research consulting firm Harrison Group for as much as $13m.
YouGov: expands in the US
YouGov will pay an initial $6m with further performance related amounts payable over the next three years, which could rise to as much as $7m.
Harrison specialities in forecasting, segmentation, branding and market modelling across multiple sectors with a particular emphasis on the interactive entertainment and wealth sectors.
Combined with YouGov's existing US operations the acquisition will double the scale of its business.
The acquisition follows the sale last month by YouGov of US research firm Pollster.com to The Huffington Post.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)