YouGov expands in the US with acquisition of marketing consultancy
NEW YORK -YouGov, the online market research firm, is to acquire US marketing and strategic research consulting firm Harrison Group for as much as $13m.
YouGov: expands in the US
YouGov will pay an initial $6m with further performance related amounts payable over the next three years, which could rise to as much as $7m.
Harrison specialities in forecasting, segmentation, branding and market modelling across multiple sectors with a particular emphasis on the interactive entertainment and wealth sectors.
Combined with YouGov's existing US operations the acquisition will double the scale of its business.
The acquisition follows the sale last month by YouGov of US research firm Pollster.com to The Huffington Post.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)