YouGov expands in the US with acquisition of marketing consultancy
NEW YORK -YouGov, the online market research firm, is to acquire US marketing and strategic research consulting firm Harrison Group for as much as $13m.
YouGov: expands in the US
YouGov will pay an initial $6m with further performance related amounts payable over the next three years, which could rise to as much as $7m.
Harrison specialities in forecasting, segmentation, branding and market modelling across multiple sectors with a particular emphasis on the interactive entertainment and wealth sectors.
Combined with YouGov's existing US operations the acquisition will double the scale of its business.
The acquisition follows the sale last month by YouGov of US research firm Pollster.com to The Huffington Post.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £210 - £220 per day, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Princes Food & Drink Group Salary: Competitive + Car Allowance, benefits and bonus, Liverpool, Merseyside