YouGov expands in the US with acquisition of marketing consultancy
NEW YORK -YouGov, the online market research firm, is to acquire US marketing and strategic research consulting firm Harrison Group for as much as $13m.
YouGov: expands in the US
YouGov will pay an initial $6m with further performance related amounts payable over the next three years, which could rise to as much as $7m.
Harrison specialities in forecasting, segmentation, branding and market modelling across multiple sectors with a particular emphasis on the interactive entertainment and wealth sectors.
Combined with YouGov's existing US operations the acquisition will double the scale of its business.
The acquisition follows the sale last month by YouGov of US research firm Pollster.com to The Huffington Post.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...