John Harlow memorial event planned
A memorial event to remember John Harlow, a founder of Naked Communications, is being held on HMS President, where the agency was created, next month.
John Harlow: Naked Communications founder to be remembered in memorial event
Harlow, who died earlier this month aged 45, is being remembered with tributes and a celebration of his life in the style of a Naked Session – the original parties that Naked hosted, which will also feature DJs and live music.
The memorial takes place on 11 September and is free and open to all those who worked alongside Harlow or wish to remember him, but registration is required at http://nakedsession.eventbrite.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex