Andrew Harrison to leave RadioCentre
Andrew Harrison, the chief executive of RadioCentre, is to leave the commercial radio trade body.
Adnrew Harrison: to step down as chief executive of RadioCentre
Linda Smith, the executive chairman of the Radio Advertising Bureau, will step up to the role of interim chief executive of RadioCentre until a full-time chief executive is recruited.
Harrison, a former Nestlé marketer, will leave his position as chief executive on 30 September but will continue to work for the body as a consultant for six months to March 2014.
Dianne Thompson, the chair of RadioCentre, said: "Andrew has steered RadioCentre and the wider commercial radio industry very successfully through a period of unprecedented and intense change over the past seven years.
"We will continue to benefit from Andrew’s expertise, as a founding client in his exciting new venture. He leaves with our thanks and very best wishes."
The chief executive post will be advertised soon and RadioCentre hopes to appoint a permanent successor in early 2014.
Thompson said: "Linda is a strong and extremely competent senior executive, who we are confident will ably steer RadioCentre until the handover to the new CEO."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- Case Manager/Administrator - Pensions Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent bens, London