Graham Appleby leaves Sky Media
Graham Appleby, the director of commercial partnerships at Sky Media, has left the media company this summer under the radar after 16 years.
Sky: Graham Appleby has left his post as director of commercial partnerships at Sky Media
Appleby was responsible for sponsorships, online, mobile, VoD, pub and partnership revenues at the satellite broadcaster, in a role that included taking new products to market such as Sky Media’s partnership with the second-screen launch of Zeebox.
Sky Media confirmed Appleby left the company earlier this summer, but had no news about whether he will be replaced.
He is believed to be exploring new opportunities.
A well-known commercial operator, Appleby has nearly 30 years' experience in UK media, having started as a planner and buyer at WCRS in 1987.
He was the media director at Initiative between 1990 and 1997 before joining BSkyB's Sky Media.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London