Goodstuff makes four strategic and investment senior hires
Goodstuff has made four new appointments, including Tom Darlington, the marketing manager for 4oD and digital at Channel 4, who joins as a business director on A&E Networks and Hearst Magazines UK.
Darlington, Raymond and Jones are part of the new Goodstuff line-up
Darlington has worked at C4 since February 2012 and won a Campaign Media Award for the C4 Food Fight and a Thinkbox Award for his work at the broadcaster. He will work into co-Founding Partner, Ben Hayes.
Oli Jones also joins the agency as head of media, from his role as a broadcast director at PHD. He managed Sainsburys and Wonga at PHD, before taking time out to travel. Jones will report to Investment Partner Bobby Din and work across all Goodstuff clients.
In a third appointment, Lauren Raymond has been hired from Mindshare Austrialia, where she was a strategy director working on clients including Kellogg’s and Unilever. At Goodstuff she will also be a strategy director, working on Virgin Media and X. She will report into partner Paul Gayfer.
Goodstuff, which recently won the media account for French cosmetics brand L’Occitane, has also brought on Joanna Chan as a digital manager, reporting into Anna May across all of the agency’s clients. Chan has come from mobile agency Fetch, where she was an account manager.
All four hires are new positions, and take the agency’s total staff number to over 30.
Andrew Stephens, founding partner at Goodstuff said: "We’ve probably improved by 20 per cent with these hires alone. Tom and Lauren bring intelligent strategic prowess particularly in the entertainment and content space whilst Oli and Jo bring us intelligent investment across all channels."
Goodstuff was founded in 2004 as a pure-play planning shop and relaunched in 2011 with media buying added to its repertoire.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director Tomorrow Recruitment £60k - £65k, East London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £38000 - £48000 per annum + Superb Central London Benefits, City of London