Omnicom UK's organic revenue climbs 7.5%
Omnicom, the owner of the BBDO and OMD networks, has reported pre-tax profits of $336.6 million (£210.7 million) in the three months to the end of September, down three per cent year on year, despite the UK reporting 7.5 per cent organic revenue growth.
John wren: president and chief executive officer of Omnicom
According to Omnicom’s third quarter results, the group reported global revenue of $3.49 billion, up 2.5 per cent from $3.41 billion in the three months to 30 September 2012. Organic revenue growth, however, was stronger at 4.1 per cent.
The revenue growth was led by the US where Omnicom’s revenue was $1.82 billion during Q3, up 3.2 per cent. International revenue, which includes the contribution of the UK, was $1.68 billion in the three months, up 1.6 per cent.
An organic revenue decline of 1.6 per cent in the Euro region during the three months to 30 September partially offset the organic revenue growth elsewhere – 7.5 per cent in the UK, 5.0 per cent in the US and 4.5 per cent in other markets, primarily Asia and Latin America.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Role, FMCG brand, ATL, Integrated & Digital - award winning agency MODA consult £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London