BSH Home Appliances to review media in UK
BSH Home Appliances, the owner of the Bosch and Siemens brands, is to review its UK media business as part of a global process.
Bosch: parent, BSH, reviews UK media
MediaCom works on the company's UK account, as well as handling its media in some other countries.
It is understood that formal RFIs have not yet been sent out in the UK, where BSH spends £3.5 million on media for appliances brands including Neff and Gaggenau, according to Nielsen.
The international review is ongoing, with accounts being assessed on a market-by-market basis.
MediaCom is understood to have won pitches in both the Asia-Pacific and EMEA regions earlier this year.
BSH confirmed that a UK review would soon take place, but declined to comment
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood