Memorial service to be held for Nick Milligan
The advertising and marketing communities are coming together on Monday 4 November for a remembrance service for Nick Milligan, the former managing director of Sky Media.
Nick Milligan: memorial service to be held on 4 November
Milligan, 51, was tragically killed in a speedboat accident in May that also claimed the life of one of his daughters and caused injuries to his wife and son. He was buried in a private service this summer.
The service, which is open to all, will be held at St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square at 3.30pm followed by a drinks reception in the Lancaster Ballroom of the Savoy Hotel.
Those wishing to attend should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Just Giving page dedicated to Milligan will be set up in November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire