Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
Travelodge: CHI & Partners, Inferno and McCann are believed to be involved
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group has revealed the timings for its Williams & Glyn’s ad pitch. A brief will go out on 13 December, with presentations to be held in mid-January.
Pitches for Travelodge’s advertising account are being held on 17 December. CHI & Partners, Inferno and McCann London are believed to have been invited to compete for the brief. The business was previously handled by Rapier, which has been reborn within CHI. Travelodge hired Initiative to handle its media account earlier this year.
Elsewhere in media, agencies involved in the Heinz pitch are eschewing early Christmas parties in favour of preparing for meetings next week. The incumbent in Europe is Vizeum.
Talking of Christmas, there’s a possibility that British Airways’ ad review will continue into the new year. Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Ogilvy, Mother and SapientNitro are all involved. And agency fingers will be crossed that Santa’s elves deliver a message in the new-business sack for Dixons and Ladbrokes before the big day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London