London & Partners in hunt for creative shop
London & Partners, the capital's promotional body, is looking for an agency to create a campaign promoting .london as a domain name.
Johnson: promises "ultimate association" with city for .london domain holders
Both advertising and digital agencies have been approached about the brief. A spokesman for London & Partners confirmed the pitch and said: "We want to ensure we convey the benefits of Dot London to as many of the capital’s businesses as possible."
Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, has said companies that buy the .london suffix for their website will have the "ultimate association" with the city. The money earned will be invested in the capital.
In July, London & Partners appointed The Brooklyn Brothers as its ad agency after a five-way pitch.
It is understood that The Brooklyn Brothers is not pitching for the .london brief.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior Category Executive JV Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Key Account Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience plus commission, Teddington, Middlesex