Barclays calls global agency roster review
Barclays is conducting a review of all of its agency relationships in a process managed by Oystercatchers.
Barclays: reviewing roster
The review – which is thought not to be the precursor to a wider pitch – was instigated by Antony Jenkins, the group chief executive of Barclays, as part of a drive to find wider efficiencies within the company.
All of Barclays’ 200-plus agency suppliers are affected. The main UK shops are Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which handles advertising; Dare, which works on digital; and Maxus, which looks after media planning and buying
The review may not necessarily lead to a reduction in the roster but is thought to be about finding a better way to work with suppliers – something Jenkins is trying to achieve throughout the group.
The review is expected to be completed by the first quarter of 2014. Oystercatchers declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire