Future promotes Nial Ferguson to MD
Future, the special interest media group behind T3 and Total Film, has promoted its technology, film and games leader Nial Ferguson, to managing director of Future UK.
Nial Ferguson: becomes managing director of Future UK
Having joined Future from Emap (now Bauer) in March 2008 as group publisher for T3, Ferguson was only appointed managing director of its technology and film & games divisions in July.
He now takes on the expanded responsibility for the sport, music and automotive divisions of Future’s UK business.
His appointment is said to be the next stage of the reorganisation of the senior management structure, as the company continues its transition to a predominantly digital business.
Other Future brands include TechRadar, CVG, Cyclingnews.com and MusicRadar.com.
Jo Morrell will continue to report to Future chief executive Mark Wood as managing director of Future Women.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London