Future promotes Nial Ferguson to MD
Future, the special interest media group behind T3 and Total Film, has promoted its technology, film and games leader Nial Ferguson, to managing director of Future UK.
Nial Ferguson: becomes managing director of Future UK
Having joined Future from Emap (now Bauer) in March 2008 as group publisher for T3, Ferguson was only appointed managing director of its technology and film & games divisions in July.
He now takes on the expanded responsibility for the sport, music and automotive divisions of Future’s UK business.
His appointment is said to be the next stage of the reorganisation of the senior management structure, as the company continues its transition to a predominantly digital business.
Other Future brands include TechRadar, CVG, Cyclingnews.com and MusicRadar.com.
Jo Morrell will continue to report to Future chief executive Mark Wood as managing director of Future Women.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)