Comparethemarket.com launches baby toy
Comparethemarket.com has released a TV ad announcing that the new meerkat character, Baby Oleg, has his own toy.
The latest TV spot, created by VCCP, features Baby Oleg, who was introduced in a Christmas day ad that showed him being abandoned on the doorstep of Comparethemeerkat.com founder Aleksandr Orlov’s mansion.
In the new spot, which first airs today, Oleg is seen being tucked into bed by Orlov and his assistant Sergei, who have adopted the infant meerkat.
Throughout the ad, Orlov explains that customers can adopt a Baby Oleg toy by purchasing their insurance, or switching energy provider, through Comparethemarket.com.
At the end of the spot, Oleg burps, causing Orlov to remark that: "He definitely take after you, Sergei".
The ad was created by VCCP’s Steve Misir and Javier Romartinez, and directed by Dave Scanlon through Passion Pictures. ZenithOptimedia handed the media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)