ABCs digital: Mirror and Independent sites continue to grow
Mirror Group Digital, Independent.co.uk and Standard.co.uk all posted month-on-month gains in December 2013, according to the latest Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Mirror and Independent sites continue to grow in December 2013
Publishers of sites associated with national news brands Mirror and Independent have both made a concerted push into increasing their online figures within the last year.
Mirror Group Digital broke the 2 million daily unique browsers for the first time, with an 8.61% month on month to 2,023,770.
Trinity's Mirror.co.uk reported a 5.29% rise in monthly web browsers to 42,880,543, and Independent.co.uk had a strong month with a 5.45% rise in daily browsers to 1,355,770, and 7.94% growth in monthly browsers to 29,894,151.
Full results below:
|ABC Multi-platform report: December 2013|
|December 2013||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Digital||2,023,770||42,880,543||8.61||5.29|
|Source: ABC Monthly Multi-platform report|
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)