ABCs digital: Mirror and Independent sites continue to grow
Mirror Group Digital, Independent.co.uk and Standard.co.uk all posted month-on-month gains in December 2013, according to the latest Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Mirror and Independent sites continue to grow in December 2013
Publishers of sites associated with national news brands Mirror and Independent have both made a concerted push into increasing their online figures within the last year.
Mirror Group Digital broke the 2 million daily unique browsers for the first time, with an 8.61% month on month to 2,023,770.
Trinity's Mirror.co.uk reported a 5.29% rise in monthly web browsers to 42,880,543, and Independent.co.uk had a strong month with a 5.45% rise in daily browsers to 1,355,770, and 7.94% growth in monthly browsers to 29,894,151.
Full results below:
|ABC Multi-platform report: December 2013|
|December 2013||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Digital||2,023,770||42,880,543||8.61||5.29|
|Source: ABC Monthly Multi-platform report|
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire