Maxus appoints Lori Greene as first content director
WPP's media agency Maxus has appointed Lori Greene as its first content director in North America, responsible for finding ways for content to bring the agency's clients' communications strategies to life.
Maxus: hires Lori Greene as its first content director in North America
Greene brings experience in both traditional and digital media formats, with previous stints at Time Inc, Content Solutions, and Columbia University.
She will report to Maxus' chief strategy officer, Mark Egan, who said: "By putting content at the heart of our planning, we aim to break through the clutter and engage audiences.
"In this way, Lori will help us unite customer touch points and integrate our clients' messaging. Along with data, content is a key area for engineering truly powerful communications strategies."
Earlier in her career, Greene held content-oriented staff and consulting roles with Reader's Digest Association Interactive, A&E TV Network, Court TV Online and the Food Network.Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London