Maxus appoints Lori Greene as first content director
WPP's media agency Maxus has appointed Lori Greene as its first content director in North America, responsible for finding ways for content to bring the agency's clients' communications strategies to life.
Maxus: hires Lori Greene as its first content director in North America
Greene brings experience in both traditional and digital media formats, with previous stints at Time Inc, Content Solutions, and Columbia University.
She will report to Maxus' chief strategy officer, Mark Egan, who said: "By putting content at the heart of our planning, we aim to break through the clutter and engage audiences.
"In this way, Lori will help us unite customer touch points and integrate our clients' messaging. Along with data, content is a key area for engineering truly powerful communications strategies."
Earlier in her career, Greene held content-oriented staff and consulting roles with Reader's Digest Association Interactive, A&E TV Network, Court TV Online and the Food Network.Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands