Beardsell to oversee ZenithOptimedia unit
ZenithOptimedia has hired Christine Beardsell, the founding partner and head of content at VCCP Content, as the managing director of Newcast UK.
Christine Beardsell: joining ZenithOptimedia
Beardsell will lead the 30-strong content marketing division and replaces Christian Lee, who has been promoted to managing partner of ZenithOptimedia.
In her new role, Beardsell will be charged with expanding the creative and production capabilities of Newcast, which the agency claims is one of its fastest-growing divisions.
At VCCP Content, Beardsell developed content marketing across the parent group, Chime, and oversaw the launch of six web series for O2’s YouTube channel O2 Guru TV.
Beardsell will join in March and report to Mark Howley, the group managing director of ZenithOptimedia UK.
Howley said: "Highly respected in the industry and with a creative mind that spans content, media and technology, Christine is the perfect person to develop Newcast’s next growth phase in this critical space."
The Newcast UK model has been expanded across ZenithOptimedia’s network in 25 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London