Eurotunnel launches pan-Euro media pitch
Eurotunnel, the owner of the Channel Tunnel and the accompanying rail service, has called a pan-European media review covering the UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Eurotunnel: media pitch
OMD has worked with Eurotunnel since 1999 and retained the account in reviews in 2003 and 2009. It will repitch.
In the UK, the business is held by OMD UK.
A spokesman for Eurotunnel confirmed the review is statutory but declined to comment further.
The process was initiated through a tender on the Official Journal of the European Union in January.
Eurotunnel operates the Channel Tunnel and the Le Shuttle rail link, which transports people’s cars and other vehicles under the Channel. It creates its own advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)