Eurotunnel launches pan-Euro media pitch
Eurotunnel, the owner of the Channel Tunnel and the accompanying rail service, has called a pan-European media review covering the UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Eurotunnel: media pitch
OMD has worked with Eurotunnel since 1999 and retained the account in reviews in 2003 and 2009. It will repitch.
In the UK, the business is held by OMD UK.
A spokesman for Eurotunnel confirmed the review is statutory but declined to comment further.
The process was initiated through a tender on the Official Journal of the European Union in January.
Eurotunnel operates the Channel Tunnel and the Le Shuttle rail link, which transports people’s cars and other vehicles under the Channel. It creates its own advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London