London museums call £24m media and digital pitch
The British Library is leading a £24 million review of the media and digital agency requirements of a consortium of London's major museums, libraries and galleries.
The V&A: one of the museums calling a media and digital review
The group, which includes the Tate Modern, the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Science Museum, is inviting submissions and will put together a roster of up to six agencies for the next four years.
Agencies can pitch for two pieces of work. The first is an account worth up to £20 million to handle media planning and buying services for the group, and may also include some digital marketing work.
The second is worth up to £4 million and is solely for digital marketing services.
The aim of both accounts is to drive onsite exhibition, events and permanent visitor attraction visits, as well as online visitor traffic and transactions.
Agencies must submit their details by 11 April. The consortium is expected to finalise the roster by December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)