Manning Gottlieb OMD scoops Airbnb media
Airbnb, the travel-rental website, has awarded its UK media account to Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Airbnb: UK media goes to Manning Gotlieb OMD
The company is currently running a series of ads on the London Underground that were booked through the independent shop the7stars.
The appointment of Manning Gottlieb OMD coincides with reports that suggest the San Francisco-based social network is in advanced talks with private-equity companies to raise funds, possibly ahead of an initial public offering towards the end of this year.
Airbnb was founded in 2008 by the Rhode Island School of Design graduates Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia and Nathan Blecharczyk.
Airbnb did not respond to a request for comment.
Manning Gottlieb OMD declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire