Manning Gottlieb OMD scoops Airbnb media
Airbnb, the travel-rental website, has awarded its UK media account to Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Airbnb: UK media goes to Manning Gotlieb OMD
The company is currently running a series of ads on the London Underground that were booked through the independent shop the7stars.
The appointment of Manning Gottlieb OMD coincides with reports that suggest the San Francisco-based social network is in advanced talks with private-equity companies to raise funds, possibly ahead of an initial public offering towards the end of this year.
Airbnb was founded in 2008 by the Rhode Island School of Design graduates Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia and Nathan Blecharczyk.
Airbnb did not respond to a request for comment.
Manning Gottlieb OMD declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London