iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
iProspect, the Dentsu Aegis digital and data network, has bolstered its UK team with a raft of new senior roles, including Matt Adams who will join iProspect UK as chief media officer, from DigitasLBi.
iProspect: announces new hires
Adams will join as chief media officer. He was previously deputy head of media at DigitasLBi and prior to that managing partner, global, at MEC.
Adams said: "iProspect has the depth of expertise and focus you would expect of a digital leader whilst working deep within the integrated communications grid of the Dentsu Aegis Network UK. This is the perfect business for me to join."
In a second hire, Sandra McDill joins in the role of managing partner for direct clients. She will head up the agency’s client management activities for direct clients, and was previously vice president for global account management at Tagman, and led client services for Tradedoubler.
McDill said: "iProspect has become a trusted partner to its clients and I am keen to further develop these positive relationships so that the agency continues to drive business growth for them through innovative data driven strategies."
Paul Adams also joins the executive team as managing partner for group clients, from his head of digital post at Leo Burnett. Prior to that, he was head of digital at CHI&Partners. At iProspect, Adams will drive client management activities for the agency’s network clients.
He said: "As part of Dentsu Aegis Network, iProspect has the opportunity to collaborate with other agencies in the group to create and execute strategies that seamlessly integrate the best in class expertise and knowledge for each individual client."
Joining as business development director, Emmaclare Huntriss was formerly marketing director, EMEA for Omnicom network Siegel+Gale. Prior to that she was senior new business and marketing manager at Manning Gottlieb OMD.
She said: "I am looking forward to delivering the iProspect story to new clients and further raising the reputation of the agency for creating award winning work that demonstrates the expertise, innovation and experience of our team."
The four hires will report to iProspect chief executive Chris Whitelaw, who said: "Over the last twelve months we have grown the agency by 35 plus per cent and created a team of more than 300 digital specialists delivering 12 digital performance products and services to clients across travel, retail, finance, FMCG and utilities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London