Dentsu Aegis is only media network on Government's market research roster
Dentsu Aegis, the parent network of Carat and Vizeum, has become the only media network to be appointed to the Government's market research roster which has just been announced.
Rob Horler: Northern Europe chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network
Dentsu Aegis will now be able to work on Government projects in three specialist areas – quantitative and qualitative secondary market research, strategic planning and development, and communications evaluations research.
The winning team consisted of Carat, Equal and Data2Decisions and the network will offer the Government a pool of more than 150 experts across disciplines, including behaviour change, strategic planning, stakeholder strategy, communications evaluation, data analytics, digital and social media, econometrics and technology.
Dentsu Aegis will also be tasked with creating a social media index that combines data from multiple sources to report the value of paid, owned and earned social media. It will create a "consumer connection system", which aims to be the largest consumer and lifestyle media survey in the UK.
Rob Horler, Northern Europe chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network, said: "It is a huge honour to be the only media network to be selected by the Government to join its market research roster.
"Our unparalleled research capabilities, combined with an in-depth understanding of the rapidly evolving media ecosystem, means we are better placed than any 'pure' research agency to help the Government understand the communication environment and provide valuable research insights to support its projects and policy work."
Dentsu Aegis will join suppliers including Ipsos-Mori and ComRes on the roster.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London