Video: Is there still money in content?
The boundaries between media owners, brands and platforms are continually being blurred.
Sam Barcroft: founder of Barcroft Media
Brands such as Red Bull are establishing themselves as content creators, while start-ups are attempting to fill the gap left by traditional media owners as they struggle to adapt to changing consumer habits and expectations.
What models are working, and is there still money in content?
We asked Charlie Muirhead, founder of content curator Rightster, and Sam Barcroft, founder of Barcroft Media, to discuss where the opportunities are and how brands and media owners can exploit them.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London