Samsung calls global advertising and media review
Samsung has put its global advertising and media accounts up for review.
Samsung: 'charge' by CHI & Partners
The Korean electronics company has notified agencies on its roster of its decision.
The global ad account is split between Cheil, CHI & Partners and Leo Burnett.
CHI & Partners was responsible for creating last year’s global "charge" spot for Samsung’s range of smart televisions. The ad featured American footballers, Roman centurions and other characters charging across a beach towards a man sitting in an armchair, who halts the action with his hand.
Starcom has handled the global media planning and buying account since 2007, when it won the business from Mindshare.
No-one from Samsung had replied to requests for comment at the time of going to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London