Havas opens partnership division
Havas Media Group has launched a division called Magnet dedicated to crafting brand partnerships.
Magnet: (left to right) Avery, Frampton, Leslie and Benton
Magnet will be led by Daren Benton, the head of partnerships, and Melanie Leslie, a partnership consultant. Both will report to Pedro Avery, the chief executive of Arena.
The unit will offer clients more connected and bespoke solutions, drawing on the skills of all of the group’s companies: Arena, Havas Media (led by Paul Frampton), AIS London, SCB Partners, Branded, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Arnold KLP, Simbiotik and Cake.
Magnet will focus on crafting partnerships that leverage paid, owned, earned and shared media opportunities for consumers and brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)