Havas opens partnership division
Havas Media Group has launched a division called Magnet dedicated to crafting brand partnerships.
Magnet: (left to right) Avery, Frampton, Leslie and Benton
Magnet will be led by Daren Benton, the head of partnerships, and Melanie Leslie, a partnership consultant. Both will report to Pedro Avery, the chief executive of Arena.
The unit will offer clients more connected and bespoke solutions, drawing on the skills of all of the group’s companies: Arena, Havas Media (led by Paul Frampton), AIS London, SCB Partners, Branded, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Arnold KLP, Simbiotik and Cake.
Magnet will focus on crafting partnerships that leverage paid, owned, earned and shared media opportunities for consumers and brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London