Danny Rogers returns to PRWeek as editor-in-chief
Danny Rogers, the brand editor of Campaign and editor-in-chief of the Brand Republic Group, is to return to PRWeek this week, as editor-in-chief.
Rogers: returning to PRWeek
He will be focusing on PRWeek's digital strategy in the UK as well as working closely with PRWeek US and Asia on the brand’s global strategy. His appointment follows the departure of the brand editor, Ruth Wyatt, last week.
Rogers will remain editor-in-chief of Haymarket's Brand Republic portfolio, which includes Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic and Media Week.
Rogers has been brand editor of Campaign since December 2012. Prior to that he led PRWeek editorially for six years, during which time he was awarded Business Editor of the Year by The British Society of Magazine Editors and highly commended as Editor of the Year by the PPA.
Jane Macken, the managing director of Haymarket Business Media (HBM), said: ‘Danny has done a terrific job on Campaign, which is stronger than ever in print with digital traffic also growing by around 20 per cent year on year. It is not surprising that he has been shortlisted this year for Business Editor of the Year by the PPA.
"As one of our most experienced and accomplished editors in HBM, we now need Danny to concentrate on PRWeek to help deliver an ambitious global audience-first strategy.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)