Claire Beale appointed editor-in-chief of Campaign
Claire Beale has been appointed editor-in-chief of Campaign, tasked with expanding the brand in the UK while working closely with colleagues overseas to grow the brand internationally.
Beale: appointed editor-in-chief of Campaign
Danny Rogers, the current brand editor, is moving to become editor-in-chief of PRWeek. He will remain editor-in-chief of Haymarket's Brand Republic portfolio, which includes Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic and Media Week.
Beale joins Campaign from Marketing where she has been the brand editor since January 2013, during which time she relaunched the print title as a glossy monthly, created a tablet magazine and redesigned the website.
This is the second time that Beale joins the UK title, having previously edited Campaign for eight years.
Beale has been shortlisted for Editor of the Year at the 2014 PPA Awards, and Marketing has been shortlisted for Business Magazine of the Year and Business Media Brand of the Year.
Haymarket currently publishes Campaign in the UK, Asia and India and publishes the brand under licence in Turkey and the Middle East. Campaign has a global audience of over 425,000 users per month delivering 1.5 million page impressions.
Beale said: "I’m really excited about immersing myself in Campaign, particularly with regard to its international expansion. The brand has a fantastic heritage and has so much potential.
"But I’m so proud of my amazing Marketing team and what we’ve achieved with the brand over the past year, and I will really miss working with them all."
Rachel Barnes, currently the deputy editor of Marketing, will become acting editor.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £200 - £220 per day, London
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £230 - £250 per day, London