News UK launches Times sports app
News UK continues to expand its membership package with the launch of an app dedicated to sporting coverage in The Times and The Sunday Times, just in time for the Fifa World Cup.
News UK: unveils sporting app offering near-live clips and highlights
Subscribers to News UK's print or digital pack from The Times or The Sunday Times will be able to download the free app.
It will provide breaking sports news and live match commentary, as well as insight, analysis and report from journalists, including Mike Atherton, Lawrence Dallaglio and Matthew Syed.
The Times app will also include highlights of all England's home cricket matches, including today's Royal London One Day International between England and Sri Lanka, alongside the existing highlights for the Aviva Premiership rugby and the FA Cup.
Alan Hunter, head of digital for The Times and The Sunday Times, said: "Our unrivalled journalism will now be enhanced with near-live clips and highlights from a range of sports. Nobody else provides such a complete sporting package."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)