Trading Places: this week's people moves
Wieden & Kennedy London unveils two senior planning department promotions, while marketing chief Mike Hoban is set to leave Thomas Cook, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Wieden & Kennedy London: Paul Colman and Beth Bentley take up new roles
Tim Mellors, the former worldwide creative director and vice-chairman of Grey Group, has joined the WPP-backed production agency Pointblank in the new role of creative partner. (Campaign)
FullSIX London, the French-owned digital agency, has hired Rob Trono, the digital creative director at Publicis Chemistry, as its new executive creative director. (Campaign)
Wieden & Kennedy London has restructured its planning department, promoting Paul Colman, the head of planning, to the new role of chief strategy officer. Beth Bentley, who has been the director of digital strategy and innovation since May 2013, has been promoted to head of planning. (Campaign)
Google Creative Lab has appointed Graeme Hall, a creative director at 180 Amsterdam, to the new position of creative lead in London. (Campaign)
Thomas Cook marketing chief Mike Hoban is to leave the business after 18 months to "pursue other opportunities", with the recently appointed Remo Masala taking over all responsibility for marketing in the UK. (Marketing)
Anthony Hogg, the commercial development director at TalkSport and Sport Magazine, has left the company just weeks before the group activates its live commentary rights to the 2014 Fifa World Cup. (Media Week)
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London