Burberry, Samsung and Vodafone advertise at Heathrow Terminal 2
Burberry, Samsung, Estée Lauder and Vodafone are among the brands advertising on the sites at the Terminal 2 building at Heathrow Airport, which opened today
Heathrow T2: terminal offers traditional and digital media opportunities for advertisers
The media space at the £2.5 billion terminal, called The Queen's Terminal, includes large-format special poster sites, experiential zones and more than 100 digital screens.
The new media space at Heathrow, which is sold by JCDecaux Airport, incorporates the Couture Portals, 7.5-metre by 1.7-metre digital screens near the entrance to the terminal's luxury retail area.
Other special LED screens, which JCDecaux Airport call T2 Motion, is in the security area of the terminal.
Alan Sullivan, managing director of JCDecaux Airport, said: "Our high-profile media opportunities combine traditional and digital media, with a particular emphasis on large-format digital opportunities.
"This, alongside the range of high-end retail outlets and influential passenger base, will create a powerful communication platform for our clients."
Hseathrow said 16 million passengers are expected to pass through the new terminal every year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London